We all know that KineMaster is one of the most preferred applications available for video editing on Android and iOS devices. It comes with almost all video editing features. It gives you the ability to add multiple layers like music layers, video layers, effects, text, audio envelope, and VFX along with you can do basic cut, trim, and slice. Even, KineMaster has a popular Chroma Key feature which helps you to remove the original background. You may get KineMaster premium if want to make professional videos with advanced editing tools like animation and VFX.
|Kinemaster For PC Without Blustacks|
If you wish to enjoy all the features of KineMaster on PC also, you can download it through Bluestacks. You may have a suspicion that is it possible to download KineMaster for PC without Bluestacks? Want to know the answer to this question? Then read the rest of this article.
How to download KineMaster for PC without Bluestacks:
Though Bluestacks is a great emulator to run android application on Windows, it lags on low-end devices which have less RAM. The minimum requirement of Bluestacks is that it needs at least 2 GB of RAM, 5 GB of free disk space, and up to date graphics driver.
If your PC does not meet these requirements then you can’t properly use Bluestacks and your PC may face some troubles. In that situation, you need to find out yet another way to use KineMaster on your PC. Here, we have given some simple methods to follow. We are going to explain the methods using other best emulators such as Nox and Memu player. These emulators work quite well on low-end PCs when compare to Bluestacks. Let’s see how to download KineMaster for PC using Nox and Memu player.
Download KineMaster for PC using Nox Player:
- First of all, download the installation file Nox player by visiting its official website.
- Once it’s done, go to the directory where you save the installation file.
- Click on that file to run the installer and allow it to complete the installation process.
- Once installation gets done, open the Nox player on your PC.
- The main interface of the Nox player looks like an Android phone.
- Go to the Google Play Store which is preinstalled on it.
- Type KineMaster on its search bar.
- Choose the right option from multiple results and then click on the Install button.
- Once it is installed, you can see the KineMaster app on the App drawer of the Nox player.
Download KineMaster for PC using Memu player:
- As usual, first, download the extension file of the Memu player from its website.
- In order to install Memu player on your PC, double click on the downloaded file.
- Once it is finished, it will automatically get open.
- Now, enter your Google account to sign in to the player.
- Click on the Play store to install KineMaster on your PC.
- Type KineMaster on the search bar of the play store.
- Click on the install option and install it on the Memu player.
- Once it is installed, you can use KineMaster on your PC using a Memu player.
Alternatives to KineMaster for PC:
If you don’t want to use any other emulators including Bluestacks to install KineMaster for PC then it is impossible. Until now KineMaster is officially available only for Android and iOS devices. There is not a standalone version available for Windows. So you can’t enjoy this app on your PC without any emulators. If you want to use KineMaster for PC without Bluestacks or other emulators, then you have tried alternatives. There are more applications available for windows on the internet to edit videos and that too for free. Here, we have listed out some video editing applications available for Windows PC, which work like KineMaster.
It is a simple and open-source app to edit videos on Windows. With this app, you can easily add transitions, effects, subtitles and etc on a video and it lets you do trim and slice, add animation, Keyframes, unlimited tracks, Audio Waveforms, slow motion, time effects, and more. This app is also available for Linux and Mac.
Shotcut has a very intuitive user interface so anyone can easily adapt to this app. You can view all information at its interface like recent files, playlist including thumbnail, search history, encoding panel, filter panel, media properties, etc. It supports all video formats, 4K resolution, and lets you mix audio across all tracks.
Lightworks is a complete video editing tool for Windows that comes with a simple interface, real-time audio and video effects, and timeline editing and trimming features. With this app, you may experience Hollywood like editing.
Related to KineMaster for PC without Bluestacks:
- kinemaster for pc without Bluestacks and watermark
- kinemaster software free download for pc
- Install kinemaster for pc without watermark
- kinemaster for pc download for windows 10
- kinemaster for pc windows 7 without Bluestacks
- kinemaster for pc without any emulator
- Bluestacks kinemaster