KineMaster Video Layer APK Download: Hi friends, welcome to our blog we are going to see the most popular and trending application called KineMaster. I think all of you know about KineMaster and how to use it? But some people don't know how to use KineMaster and its options. No worry about that, in this article we will provide a full guide of KineMaster and its features.
About KineMaster Video Layer:
|KineMaster Video Layer
Why we go for KineMaster video layer APK?
Steps to enable the KineMaster video layer:
- Your smartphone should have at least 2GB RAM.
- Your device has supported the maximum resolution of the videos.
- Also, Support the video layer.
- If you have any doubts go to KineMaster settings and check the capability information.
The basic configuration to enable the KineMaster video layer:
- After launching the KineMaster you should run the hardware performance analysis when you open the KineMaster for the first time. This is a very important step to know your device supports the KineMaster video layer.
- Running a hardware performance analysis process is attempts to certain limits by using many videos at the same time until the device is unable to create your edits.
- Because of this reason, you should have reboot your device and also no other apps are running on your device at this time.
Tips to know your device can support a video layer:
- First of all reboot your device
- Now open the KineMaster and no other apps are running at this time.
- Open the KineMaster setting option.
- Now on the top right of the corner screen unselect the run analysis option.
- This process will take three to five minutes.
- After complete this process sees the video layer on the KineMaster project option.
- Increase you still do not see this video live option then your device is not capable to support the video layer