KineMaster is the best application for video editing. It is available for Android and iOS devices. This app has all the necessary tools that can be used to edit anything ranging from a simple travel video to a short film. KineMaster is a full-fledged video editing application. It is developed by the NexStreaming crop. KineMaster provides lots of features that help to create a high-quality video for users. You can edit easily your videos, add layers, sound, and a lot of effects like overlays, speed control, reverse, and mirroring even with the free version. Users create a high-quality video by using this video editing application.
|How to Use Blur Effect in Kinemaster|
It supports multiple layers of videos, audios, images, texts, handwriting, and more. This application also provides adjustment tools for editing purposes.
Also Check: How to use Kinemaster For PC?
About Kinemaster Premium :
They can share their videos on social media like YouTube, TikTok, Instagram Facebook, etc. Also, journalists, educators, marketers use this app professionally for their work. If you subscribe to the KineMaster premium option, you can easily remove the watermark and you can get access to over a thousand Premium assets in the KineMaster Asset Store. Some of the features of KineMaster are speed control, effects, themes, adjustments, Multiple layers, audio filter, frame-by-frame trimming, social media sharing, animation, transition effects, real-time recording, etc. In this post, we are going to see how to add a blur video effect in KineMaster.
How To Add Blur Video Effect In Kinemaster:
- First, open the KineMaster on your Android device. Next, you will import one clip from your device.
- Click the layers and select the effect option. In that option, you can click the basic effect.
- In that basic effects, you will select Gaussian blur and apply the Gaussian blur effect for your video.
- Now, the Gaussian blur option is totally applied to that video. Wherever you want the particular blur effect, you can scale the region and apply the blur video effect to that particular region.
- And you can also fix the strength level of the blur effect for your video.
- Click the cropping option and select the mask option. Mask provides shapes for that particular blur effect. Shapes have several geometrical shapes and several patterns. Using the mask, you can fix the shapes for the particular blur region.
- For example, you can apply a circle shape on that region so that the particular region is blurred in a circle shape.
- Also in the cropping option, you select the mask option, you can fix the feather level of the particular region and the edges of the particular region gets neatly feathered for your video.
- You can also apply the animation for that particular region on your video.
- Finally, you can successfully add the blur effect to your video.
Finally, you can get some ideas about how to add a blur video effect in KineMaster. We hope the above post is very useful to you to know more details about how to add a blur video effect in KineMaster. You can download and use this app to create an amazing video for your work. Share this above post with your friends and family. Keep in touch with us for more updates. Thank you for reading my post.
- How To Add Blur Video Effect In Kinemaster.
- How to blur an object in Kinemaster.
- Kinemaster blur face.
- Blur Video Effect in Kinemaster.
- Kinemaster blur background.
- Kinemaster motion blur.