KineMaster is one of the best video editing application. It is developed by NexStreaming Corp. This app plays an important role in editing related work. Initially, KineMaster App is only available for PC. Now it is also available for Android devices. You can able to work with several types of videos. You can also work with images and text, making the difference for your video before saving or publishing the video online. KineMaster is a professional video editor, supporting multi-layers of video, images, and text with state of the art cutting and trimming, 3D transitions, volume envelope control, multi-track audio, etc. You can change the volume and sounds that blend well with the video and images.
|Fix Kinemaster Erporting Error|
KineMaster has lots of features for editing the video. You can also create a video from photos. Combine several videos and photos into one movie. In this post, we are going to see all the possible solutions to fix the problems with KineMaster App on Android.
Also Check: How To Add Blur Video Effect?
How To Fix Kinemaster Exporting Error:
Here some steps which help to solve these problems on your KineMaster App.
- Fix ‘Codec Init Failed Error’ Unsupported Format
- App Not Working/ Not Loading/ Force Close
- Unable to detect media in storage
- Update the latest version of the app from the Google Play Store.
- Don’t use a screen recorder during the process of export. This app uses encoders to transport the file to the gallery. The video encoder of screen recorders may cause complications with KineMaster Coders.
- While exporting the video, if you using any other application like YouTube or Picture-on Picture mode may cause the process to fail.
- In your Android device, sometimes other apps leave the video encoder or decoder “stuck” so that KineMaster can’t use it. By rebooting your Android device, you can fix this problem.
Fix ‘Codec Init Failed Error’ Unsupported Format:
It may be due to the supported editing resolution or the supported number of layers was incorrectly detected for your device. If the resolution is not compatible with the edited file which may lead to a Codec error. By following the below steps to fix these errors,
- Reboot your device.
- Make sure no other apps are running on your device.
- Open and start the KineMaster App on your device and tap on the gear icon option to access settings
- Tap the device Capability information then tap the … (3 dots) menu in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Choose Hardware Performance Analysis and this may take up to 5 minutes to run the analysis.
- If you still experience problems after the analysis. Try rebooting your device one more time.
App Not Working/ Not Loading/ Force Close:
If the App is not working or not loading, follow the below steps to fix this problem.
- Open the setting of your Android device.
- On the option called Apps or App manager.
- Under all look for the KineMaster App.
- Clear data and clear cache followed by a quick reboot on your device.
Unable to detect media in storage:
First grant all the permissions to the app otherwise the media is not detected by this app. It takes some time to index the media.
|Reset App Preferences|
- Open App/App manager.
- Check for all apps.
- Tap for menu icon.
- Click on ‘Reset App Preferences’.
After this, you are still having problems with your device, it may be that your device is not powerful to KineMaster application.
I hope this above information is very useful to you. Using the above solution, you can solve the issues on the KineMaster App for Android devices. Share this above post with your friends and family. Keep in touch with us for more updates. Thank you for reading my post.
Related to How To Fix Kinemaster Exporting Error:
- how to update Kinemaster
- Kinemaster taking forever to export
- Kinemaster engine failed to initialize
- Kinemaster pro
- Kinemaster video layer did not support fix
- how to save the video in Kinemaster
- alight motion mp4 export failed