How to Crop Video in Kinemaster: Hello friends, Are you searching for the best way to crop your videos on your android phone? Then the best choice is kinemaster video editor app this is one of the top mobile video editing tools across the globe. Millions of users using it to edit their social media updates like Instagram and Facebook. YouTubers are using this app to create video contents for their YouTube channels.
Many users don’t know how to crop video in KineMaster so here we created this guide to provide a complete guide on cropping videos easily using kineMaster app. Please read the complete post and edit your videos effectively. Okay let’s get into the topic.
Why Video Cropping in KineMaster App?
Why crop a video in the first place? Yes, there are occasions when we have great footage that can't be used because of its improper aspect ratio. We may need to crop, pan, and/or zoom in/out to get the most out of our footage for a variety of reasons, including but not limited to: planning to upload the clip to a platform that requires a specific aspect ratio; disliking certain aspects of the original video; or simply not liking how they were shot. Let's take a look at how KineMaster simplifies the process of trimming/cropping unwanted video portions from your videos.
To put it simply, you should get KineMaster from the Google Play Store. Once you've downloaded the app, follow the below guide without any skip.
How to Crop Video in Kinemaster?
Begin the new project. Even though you'll discover the video you want to work on in the media section, you could have trouble spotting the Crop button. It's because, regrettably, you can't trim your video in KineMaster straight away; you must first create a backdrop before adding your video clip.
- First of all, You can choose and cut the video when you have imported it as a Media layer.
- After choosing the video, press the Cutter button and choose trim right of playing to remove any irrelevant part of the video.
- Now in the selected video you can quickly zoom in and out by selecting it with your finger.
- Now that you've chosen your movie, click on the Cropping tool in the right-hand menu to begin cropping it. Earlier, when we imported videos by clicking straight on Media, the Cropping option was not there.
- You may simply modify the location of the video after cropping your movie, as you can see now.
- So after finished cropping, you can begin editing the movie and add other elements to it, including images, text, and effects.
- The clip may be resized, and the mask option must be enabled in order to crop the video.
- Clicking the icon in the upper right will take you to the Save and Share page after you have completed cropping and resizing the image to your desire.
How to Save Cropped Video in Phone?
- Tap on the Share button to begin the process of exporting your video.
- After you have selected the required settings (Screen Resolution, Frame rate, and so on) for your clip, click the "Export" option.
- There, you will choose the Resolution and Frame rate and then select Save as Video from the drop-down menu.
- Now, please wait until the process of saving the video has finished.
Watch How to Crop Video in Kinemaster?
Feature of Crop Video Tool in Kinemaster:
These are all the steps to crop video in kinemaster. Hope this guide will help you to solve your video editing related queries. Please follow this blog to get all kinemaster related editing guides and tips. Thanks for your visit.
Tags: How to crop video in kinemaster 2022, kinemaster crop video download, how to crop video in android, crop video online, how to crop a video like a picture, how to add video in video in kinemaster, how to crop video in instagram.